Board of School Education Haryana Organizes Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) for PGT Computer Science. Qulaifying HTET is necessary for appointment of lecturere in Haryana.
(i) M.Sc. Computer Science (Regular two year course)
MCA (Regular three year course)
BE/ B.Tech. Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT (Regular course) with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university;
(ii) Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit or 10+2/ B.A/ M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
(iii) Consistent good academic record
All Questions will be of Multiple Choice Type Questions.
There shall be no negative marking.
Total Number of Questions: 150
1. Test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning, relevant to the age group of 14-17 years. They will focus on understanding the characteristics, needs and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
2. The test items for Languages (Hindi & English) will focus on the proficiencies related to the medium of instruction relevant to the age group of 14-17 years.
3. Test items for Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Haryana G.K. and Awareness Language will focus on the elements of Mental and Reasoning ability and General Knowledge regarding Haryana State.
4. The test items in Subject Specific will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects. The test items shall be evenly distributed over different divisions of the syllabus of that subject as prescribed for classes IX-XII by the Board of School Education Haryana.
5. Questions in the test will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the Board of School Education Haryana for classes IX-XII but their difficulty standard as well linkages could be upto the Post-Graduate level.